ISO Certified in Quality, Environment, and OH&S
Benefits of the ISO 9001 Quality Management Certificate
The ISO 9001 quality management certificate is the world’s most widely recognisable quality management standard. The implementation of a quality management system has enabled our property developers to benchmark and achieve consistent high performance.
- Better understand and meet client needs
- Achieve efficiency to save time, money and resources
- Reduce errors and increase profits through improved operational performance
- Motivate employees with efficient internal processes
Benefits of the ISO 14001 Environmental Management Certificate
At Ceerose, we have established effective systems to manage the environmental impacts of our business’ activities.
- Incorporating environmentally conscious practices into everyday operations
- Identifying, measuring and controlling environmental impacts of our prestige property group
Benefits of the AS / NZS 4801:2001 Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management Systems Certificate
Safety is our number one priority. We have implemented an effective WHS Management System to help establish the framework of compliance. This ensures employers provide and maintain a safe workplace while employees take reasonable care of themselves and others.