Ceerose is a prestige property group who endeavour to innovate and develop Sydney’s design and construction industry having achieved certifications which comprise of Quality Management ISO 9001:2008, Occupational Health and Safety Management AS / NZS 4801:2001 and Environmental Management ISO 14001:2004. These three achievements highlight our commitment to our philosophies of exceeding client expectations and delivering renowned property developments.
Benefits of the ISO 9001
Quality Management Certificate
The ISO 9001 quality management certificate is the world’s most widely recognisable quality management standard. The implementation of a quality management system has enabled our property developers to benchmark and achieve consistent high performance.
- Better understand and meet client needs
- Achieve efficiency to save time, money and resources
- Reduce errors and increase profits through improved operational performance
- Motivate employees with efficient internal processes
Benefits of the ISO 14001
Environmental Management Certificate
At Ceerose, we have established effective systems to manage the environmental impacts of our business’ activities.
- Incorporating environmentally conscious practices into everyday operations
- Identifying, measuring and controlling environmental impacts of our prestige property group
- Evolving towards environmental sustainability
Benefits of the AS / NZS 4801:2001
Safety is our number one priority. We have implemented an effective WHS Management System to help establish the framework of compliance. This ensures employers provide and maintain a safe workplace while employees take reasonable care of themselves and others.
Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S)
Management Systems Certificate